Translate

Translate

Monday 24 June 2013

I'm Trying

I'm trying...
Personally I have always liked this phrase. It is not as exact as "I can" or "I can't", "I'm Trying" is a possibility. This means that you may or may not see accomplishment in the end but at least you are trying. "I can" means you are able to do something, "I can't" means you are unable to do something but "I'm trying" means exactly that, you are trying so that eventually you are able to say "I can" or "I can't" but knowing you did try.

Me? I'm trying to be me, yes it should come easy (The fact that I am me) but in the new world with comparisons and competitions about beauty or IQ and most things like that, being the true me is difficult, I don't even know who my true self is, I have multiple personalities like:
  • When I'm with my friends
  • When I'm with my family
  • When I'm with him
  • When I'm alone
None of these are my true self though. Who am I trying to be? Am I trying to be my true self? or am I trying to be a form of myself? If so what mould am I in? One that has been made by society?
  • The least you could do is try
  • Try new things
  • Try to be the true you

only if you're a teen grade

No comments:

Post a Comment